“Not my tempo!”, “The city is flying and we’re fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow”. Conheces estas afirmações? Descobre já as melhores frases de 2015.
A revista britânica Empire selecionou as melhores frases do cinema em 2015. Afirmações como “Daddy’s gotta go to work.”, por Dwayne Johnson em “Velozes Furiosa 7“, e “Not my tempo!”, por J.K. Simmons em “Whiplash”, estão presentes na lista.
O maior destaque da seleção de Empire é a inclusão de três frases de “Vingadores: A Era de Ultron”: facto que mostra a capacidade de Joss Whedon de criação de boas piadas. O humor é um elemento sempre presente nos guiões da Marvel, facto comprovado também no filme “Ant-Man” – que tem uma frase no top.
Lê também: Os 10 filmes mais pirateados de 2015
Confere as melhores frases para a revista Empire:
– “Nothing kills me. I’m immune to 179 different types of poison. I konw because I ingested them all at once when I was deep undercover in an underground poison-ingesting crime ring.” – Rick Ford (Jason Statham), Spy
– “Come to papa, fucker.” – Hammond (Pierce Brosnan), No Escape
– “This is just like my record collection. Except mine are CDs.” – Josh (Ben Stiller), While We’re Young
– “You get hurt, hurt’em back. You get killed, walk it off.” – Capitão América (Chris Evans), Vingadores: A Era de Ultron
– “I was about to have sex with my hitman” – Kate Macer (Emily Blunt), Sicario
– “What is that? I come here for a proper shootout! What are you gonna do with that rollin’ pin? You gonna bake me a cake?” – Ronnie Kray (Tom Hardy), Legend
– “Daddy’s gotta go to work.” – Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson), Velocidade Furiosa 7
– “Just when you think it can’t get any worse you run out of cigarettes.” – Carol Aird (Cate Blanchett), Carol
– “Baskin-Robbins always finds out” – Dale (Gregg Turkington), Ant-Man
– “It’s not bro time, it’s show time.” – Rome (Jada Pinkett Smith), Magic Mike XXL
– “Popularity is the slutty little cousin of prestige.” – Mike Shiner (Edward Norton), Birdman
– “Not my tempo.” – Fletcher (J.K. Simmons), Whiplash
– “Mark Wahlberg is like 150 pounds! I’m 250 lean – I look like Mark Wahlberg *ate* Mark Wahlberg!” – Steven (John Cena), Descarrilada
– “The city is flying and we’re fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense!” – Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), Vingadores: A Era de Ultron
– “Now we know what C stands for.” – M (Ralph Fiennes), Spectre
– “I’m going to tear up the fuckin’ dance floor, dude, check it out.” – Nathan (Oscar Isaac), Ex Machina
– “I’m tired of being Ringo when I know I was John.” – Steve Wozniak (Seth Rogen), Steve Jobs
– “Congratulations, San Francisco, you’re ruined pizza. First the Hawaiians, and now you.” – Raiva (Lewis Black), Inside Out
– “Well, I was born yesterday.” – Vision (Paul Bettany), Vingadores: A Era de Ultron
– “I’m a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black Jewish boyfriend who works at a military abortion clinic. So, hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam.” – Harry Hart (Colin Firth), Kingsman: Serviços Secretos
– “In the face of overwhelming odds, I’m left with only one option, I’m gonna have to science the shit out of this.” – Mark Watney (Matt Damon), Perdido em Marte
– “Everybody’s got to do the shimmy shimmy yeah.” -Dave (Ben Mendelsohn), Lost River
– “Can you believe that animals live in our houses and everyone’s cool with it? Real animals.” – Earl (RJ Cyler), Me And Earl And The Dying Girl
– “Did your grandfather take risks? I guarantee he did it from a position of “fuck you”. A wise man’s life is based around “fuck you”. The United States of America is based on “fuck you”.” – Frank (John Goodman), The Gambler
Reconheceste as frases? Achas que são as melhores de 2015?